Midnight moonlight shining through the curtain lace
Paints a perfect picture on your perfect face

One sweet angel sleepin’ in my arms
You are the promise I knew God would keep
You are the gift that makes my world complete

And you’ll never know how much I love you
But I’ll keep on tellin’ you my whole life through


Now I believe in miracles and you’re the reason why
So dream on while I sing you, my angels lullaby

August 27, 2007

Doctor visit today...

We went to the doctor today for Ethan's 4 month check up. Everything looks great...he has a little infection in the diaper area - but it's no big deal.
He of course had to have 4 shots - 2 in each leg. CRIES like the dickens while the shots are being given, but as soon as mommy picks him up - he's all better! I think he is braver when it comes to shots than mommy is!!!

Ethan now weighs 15 lbs 10.5 oz - is 26 inches long and his head is 42 cm. He is in the 75-90% in both height and weight!

We have a big boy on our hands! Daddy's hasn't been feeling well the past few days - I hope mommy and Ethan don't get sick...Yuck! We think he is on the mend...let's hope he gets better soon!

Grandma Youngerman is coming to visit the first part of October - Yeah! She is going to be sooo surprised at how big her little Ethan is now!
Well, that's about it for now....The end of summer is approaching... enjoy it while you still can!

No comments: