Midnight moonlight shining through the curtain lace
Paints a perfect picture on your perfect face

One sweet angel sleepin’ in my arms
You are the promise I knew God would keep
You are the gift that makes my world complete

And you’ll never know how much I love you
But I’ll keep on tellin’ you my whole life through


Now I believe in miracles and you’re the reason why
So dream on while I sing you, my angels lullaby

August 5, 2007

We have been busy!!

Well, as you can see by the pictures below of the work that's been going in the house - things around here have been a bit hectic. Nap schedules have been off as we've been spending time with friends and family outside the house....all the furniture from the main floor has been put into the garage for our new floors. UGH! What a pain in the arse!
On Saturday we went and visited Auntie Coreen where she lives. They were having a big fair...Ethan got his first balloon! We tied it on his foot =) He had fun hanging with Nanny, Papa, Grandma Jane, Grandpa Ray, Auntie Mary and Auntie Coreen! What a fun time that was!
Other than trying to keep busy during our semi-remodel - not much has been going on. Ethan is starting to hold his own bottle during feedings and he is grabbing at mommy and daddy's face quite a bit more. He is just growing sooooo fast!!!
Ethan gumming grandpa's arm...cute cute cute!


Well, other than trying to get our house back together not much going on this weekend! We will keep you posted on our goings on....TTFN!

No comments: