Midnight moonlight shining through the curtain lace
Paints a perfect picture on your perfect face

One sweet angel sleepin’ in my arms
You are the promise I knew God would keep
You are the gift that makes my world complete

And you’ll never know how much I love you
But I’ll keep on tellin’ you my whole life through


Now I believe in miracles and you’re the reason why
So dream on while I sing you, my angels lullaby

August 18, 2007

Hello....

It's been a little while since we have posted anything...our little one has been giving us a hard time when it comes to sleepy times. He was refusing to sleep for awhile and was sooooo exhausted that I swear the kid had bags under his eyes!









He is doing much better now - our next hurdle is to get Ethan to sleep in his crib. He had been sleeping in a little bassinet attachment to the pack-n-play...so we moved the crib into our bedroom and have been trying to get him to sleep in that....so far, I think he's only slept in it twice. He really enjoys sleeping between mommy and daddy - but the thing is mommy and daddy don't sleep very well.









We gave him his first bath without the little plastic tub last night - WOW did he sure have fun in the water. Daddy held his head and mommy washed. Then we let him kick and splash! I think we may have a little fish on our hands....these are our 'censored' pictures!!
Other than that no much going on - Grandma Youngerman is planning a trip out to see her grandson in early October....is she going to be surprised how big Ethan has grown...he is no longer an infant....he's our baby =)









I've got lots of pictures to post today - That's all I have to report for now...Enjoy the pictures!
By the way - this toy that Ethan is playing with (the yellow, red and blue circular one) was Tom's when he was a baby....It's one of Ethan's favorites!!!

No comments: