Midnight moonlight shining through the curtain lace
Paints a perfect picture on your perfect face

One sweet angel sleepin’ in my arms
You are the promise I knew God would keep
You are the gift that makes my world complete

And you’ll never know how much I love you
But I’ll keep on tellin’ you my whole life through


Now I believe in miracles and you’re the reason why
So dream on while I sing you, my angels lullaby

August 25, 2007

4 Months Old Today....WOW!

I can't believe my little man is 4 months old today. AMAZING how time flies! He is such a sweet little boy - and I am not just saying that. He smiles at you, *talks* to you, he is always in such a good mood. He really is a joy to be around!
We've started him on rice cereal this past week or so; and he is getting better and better at it. I try and make him laugh so it's easier to get the spoon in his mouth. Less and less is being spit back out at me. =)

We went to the park yesterday with our friends, Dawn and Ena. The park is also a little beach on Lake Stevens, which is near where we live. Ethan did great in the water. A couple boats went by and created some pretty big waves....for a lake - and got his diaper booty all wet. He had a great time! Then we took a time out in the shade, had a bottle and did a little relaxing! The first time Ethan was in a lake....it was fun!

No comments: