Midnight moonlight shining through the curtain lace
Paints a perfect picture on your perfect face

One sweet angel sleepin’ in my arms
You are the promise I knew God would keep
You are the gift that makes my world complete

And you’ll never know how much I love you
But I’ll keep on tellin’ you my whole life through


Now I believe in miracles and you’re the reason why
So dream on while I sing you, my angels lullaby

August 22, 2007

Howdy!

Things here in the NW have definitely cooled off. I think the hot part of our summer is over. It's still warm - but the rain has found its way back. Thank goodness!
As you can see - Football Season is underway....Daddy has been teaching Ethan aaallll about it! Go Seahawks!
Around here we are having good nights and bad nights...last night was a bad night! Poor Ethan couldn't quite relax or fall deep enough asleep on his own in the crib - so he slept with mommy and daddy. Not sure why but my mommy theory tells me that he just needed to be close to us!
We have started a nighttime routine of a nice warm bath before his bedtime bottle...boy does he love the water. He kicks and splashes....he especially likes it when he splashes himself and mommy and daddy! He giggles and smiles.
He is getting to be such a little man these days, I'm not sure I want him to grow up so fast....but he'll always be mommy's little man!
Enjoy the latest pictures! Take Care~

No comments: