Midnight moonlight shining through the curtain lace
Paints a perfect picture on your perfect face

One sweet angel sleepin’ in my arms
You are the promise I knew God would keep
You are the gift that makes my world complete

And you’ll never know how much I love you
But I’ll keep on tellin’ you my whole life through


Now I believe in miracles and you’re the reason why
So dream on while I sing you, my angels lullaby

September 9, 2007

Happy GrandParents Day!!!

Today is Grandparents day - for those of you who keep track =)

Ethan is just getting over his first cold. I'm sure he caught it from daddy - as now mommy has caught it from Ethan! It's so hard to watch him with the snuffy/runny nose - as he can't *blow* or sniffle....so he threw up a couple times but it was all mucus (sorry....TMI!) I think he was gagging. At least he got rid of it.

The doctor's office told us to have him sleep in his car seat in his crib so that the mucus runs down....and doesn't run into his lungs. The first day or so he didn't have an appetite which they were a little concerned about him getting dehydrated - but that didn't last long. He's been eating fine - just runny nose and some coughing.

We were supposed to go the Seahawks game today - but because he wasn't feeling well, daddy went with a friend - and mommy and Ethan stayed home. Good thing though - now I don't feel good =(
The Seahawks game should be alot of fun - whether they win or lose - as this is the first home game of the season...so a lot of extra things going on and hopefully some good giveaways...which I have already put dibs on =) Hopefully, we'll be able to get to another one this year - but Grandma Jane doesn't give those tickets away too easily.

Mommy and Ethan went to a Baby Shower yesterday - one of my employee's (ex-employees...since she's having a baby) is having a baby girl...I have to say Ethan was very well behaved! I am so proud of him! It was good to get out and nice to see some friends and meet some new people. Seeing all that pink....makes me think about trying for a girl. Not anytime in the NEAR future - but maybe in the future!

That's about it from our part of the world....Hope everyone is doing well!

(I've got pictures....but daddy has the camera at the game...so I'll post some soon)

No comments: