Midnight moonlight shining through the curtain lace
Paints a perfect picture on your perfect face

One sweet angel sleepin’ in my arms
You are the promise I knew God would keep
You are the gift that makes my world complete

And you’ll never know how much I love you
But I’ll keep on tellin’ you my whole life through


Now I believe in miracles and you’re the reason why
So dream on while I sing you, my angels lullaby

June 29, 2007

Just Hangin'...



Not much going on this week....Ethan seems to think that he does not need to sleep during the day. Wednesday and Thursday of this week, he decided not to take his daytime naps. I know he's tired - he rubs his eyes and starts to suck on the back of his hand. He just won't settle down and relax long enough to fall asleep.


Today it took him about two hours to finally fall asleep for his afternoon nap. So far he's been sleeping for about 2 hours. He did take a small cat nap in the car earlier this morning, but we'll see if this afternoon nap helps.
Well, that's about it from here....TTFN!

No comments: