Midnight moonlight shining through the curtain lace
Paints a perfect picture on your perfect face

One sweet angel sleepin’ in my arms
You are the promise I knew God would keep
You are the gift that makes my world complete

And you’ll never know how much I love you
But I’ll keep on tellin’ you my whole life through


Now I believe in miracles and you’re the reason why
So dream on while I sing you, my angels lullaby

June 21, 2007

Uncle Joe!



Today Ethan met his Uncle Joe. Uncle Joe is now a captain for Mid West Airlines and they now fly into Seattle once a day for a 24 hour layover.
We haven't seen Joe since our wedding in July of 2005 - so it was nice to see him again. We had a very nice visit and went out to dinner.

The visit was short but sweet - Uncle Joe promises to come visit again soon!!


No comments: