Midnight moonlight shining through the curtain lace
Paints a perfect picture on your perfect face

One sweet angel sleepin’ in my arms
You are the promise I knew God would keep
You are the gift that makes my world complete

And you’ll never know how much I love you
But I’ll keep on tellin’ you my whole life through


Now I believe in miracles and you’re the reason why
So dream on while I sing you, my angels lullaby

June 12, 2007

Greetings!



Not much new to report this week. Ethan seems to be getting into a routine, finally. Not a perfect one, of course - but definitely a routine.
Mommy goes in for her 6 week check up tomorrow (actually 7 weeks) - I'm sure everything will go smoothly.
Mommy and Daddy measured Ethan the other night - he was EXACTLY 24 inches. AMAZING! This kid is going to be tall!
Otherwise, just wanted to post some pictures of grandma and grandpa Bigelow.
Hope everyone is doing well! Keep in touch and Email us!!

No comments: