Midnight moonlight shining through the curtain lace
Paints a perfect picture on your perfect face

One sweet angel sleepin’ in my arms
You are the promise I knew God would keep
You are the gift that makes my world complete

And you’ll never know how much I love you
But I’ll keep on tellin’ you my whole life through


Now I believe in miracles and you’re the reason why
So dream on while I sing you, my angels lullaby

June 5, 2007

Almost 6 weeks old!








Well, tomorrow Ethan will be 6 weeks old. I am posting today - as I never know when I'll get a chance to write a little something....Ethan is pretty demanding with his time!


Yesterday was his first trip to Costco - and wouldn't you know it....he slept the entire time! He is such a good little traveler....he's super in the car, thank goodness!


Not much going on these days, our friends from Portland came to visit this past weekend, Buck and Tonya. We had a nice visit!


We need to really start getting on a nap schedule during the day - seems we get on the right track and then something in the routine changes and the schedule is out the window.


Ethan is such a good baby though. He only seems to get really fussy if he has some "stomach/bowel" issues. As soon as he 'let's loose' - all is better with the world!!


I just wanted to check in and post some new pictures from the past week - Ethan just seems to be growing soooo fast!


Keep checking in! Hope everyone is doing well.

No comments: