Midnight moonlight shining through the curtain lace
Paints a perfect picture on your perfect face

One sweet angel sleepin’ in my arms
You are the promise I knew God would keep
You are the gift that makes my world complete

And you’ll never know how much I love you
But I’ll keep on tellin’ you my whole life through


Now I believe in miracles and you’re the reason why
So dream on while I sing you, my angels lullaby

July 3, 2007

2 month check-up



Yesterday was Ethan's 2 month check-up with the pediatrician and everything is going well! He got 4 shots - 2 in each thigh. OUCH!!! He cried so hard...and as soon as the nurse was done and mommy picked him up - he was quiet. Poor Baby!
He weighed 12 lbs 4 oz and was 24 inches long!

He seems to be in the 60% range for weight and head size - but he is in the 80% range for his height! I wonder where he gets that from??!!

Hope everyone is enjoying their summer so far....no summer plans here as of yet. Maybe a day trip or two - but nothing too fancy. We probably won't make it out to Florida until sometime early next year - but it sure would be nice to go before then!

No plans for the 4th of July either - Archie seems to have serious issues with the loud noises, so we usually stay pretty close to home during the 4th.

Hope everyone has a fun and safe 4th of July!

No comments: