Midnight moonlight shining through the curtain lace
Paints a perfect picture on your perfect face

One sweet angel sleepin’ in my arms
You are the promise I knew God would keep
You are the gift that makes my world complete

And you’ll never know how much I love you
But I’ll keep on tellin’ you my whole life through


Now I believe in miracles and you’re the reason why
So dream on while I sing you, my angels lullaby

July 4, 2007

Happy 4th of July!



Hope everyone has a safe and sane holiday today!

We ended up going over to grandma Jane's for a nice BBQ. Sure was warm today, and it seems as though it's going to stay for warm for at least a week. No rain in sight! Us Seattleites aren't made for this kind of weather...ugh!

Ethan woke from his 2pm nap and we headed to grandma's house...Ethan then laid down for a little while...maybe 15 minutes...and he was up until 11pm. He would fall asleep once we got home, but then a big loud BOOOM! would startle him and he would wake up.

We are hoping he sleeps good tonight. (cross our fingers)

It was a pretty relaxing time at grandma's!

No comments: