Midnight moonlight shining through the curtain lace
Paints a perfect picture on your perfect face

One sweet angel sleepin’ in my arms
You are the promise I knew God would keep
You are the gift that makes my world complete

And you’ll never know how much I love you
But I’ll keep on tellin’ you my whole life through


Now I believe in miracles and you’re the reason why
So dream on while I sing you, my angels lullaby

July 20, 2007

Not much going on....

Not much to report from this neck of the woods....just wanted to post some new pictures from the last couple of days.

Grandma Jane gave Ethan a little Pooh Bear that jingles....I'll let the pictures tell you how much Ethan loves his new little pooh bear!

Ethan is getting a lot better at holding things in his hands....He likes to hold Pooh Bear and is starting to put his hands on the bottle. He can't hold the bottle on his own yet - but he gets his little hands on it though! This picture on the right - doesn't Ethan look like Tom?

The weather has changed to rain - which is sorely needed. But the hot weather is due back early next week....yuck!

Other than that - not much going on.

PS...Grandparents - if you see some pictures that you might want copies of....just let us know!

No comments: