Midnight moonlight shining through the curtain lace
Paints a perfect picture on your perfect face

One sweet angel sleepin’ in my arms
You are the promise I knew God would keep
You are the gift that makes my world complete

And you’ll never know how much I love you
But I’ll keep on tellin’ you my whole life through


Now I believe in miracles and you’re the reason why
So dream on while I sing you, my angels lullaby

July 14, 2007

It's been awhile....

Wow! It's been awhile since we've posted. It has been quite hot around here this past week. In the 90's - and around here that is WAAAYYY to hot! It's a good thing we bought a one room air conditioner....so we can sleep at night.


Yesterday was very humid and there were several thundershowers. Ethan and I went to Target to get some things for daddy's birthday - and BAM! the lights went out. It was pitch dark. When the lights went out Ethan was sleeping - and then all the kids in the store started screaming and crying....when the lights started to power back up, Ethan was awake....giggling. It was soo cute!


Other than the heat - not much has been going on around here. Ethan is really starting to coo and 'talk' alot! I keep trying to video tape it but everytime I get the camera out - he goes quiet and just stares at it.


He has also discovered his hands. He takes one hand and holds the other and just stares at it....he also will take his hand and touch my face...grab my nose or grab my lip.


He is growing sooo fast....a lady at the grocery store yesterday stopped me to tell me how cute my baby is (of course he is)....and she asked how old. I said 2 1/2 months. She was like OH MY GAWD! You are kidding. My granddaughter is 6 months old and doesn't hold your gaze like that. She said that her granddaughter just started to roll over - I didn't want to tell her that Ethan's been doing that for a few weeks now..... =)

She's not the first person to say something like that....Oh, my baby started to smile at 4 months or my baby started cooing/laughing at 3 months.....Ethan's been doing that stuff for weeks now. It makes me wonder if he is progressing faster than some babies....Ethan being our first - I have nothing to compare him to. And I also know that babies/kids progress at different times/levels....but it just makes me wonder....Hmmmm! =)

Anyway, I hope everyone is having a great summer....I can't believe that it's about the middle of July already. AMAZING how time flys! Keep in touch...we love hearing from everyone! TTFN!

No comments: