Midnight moonlight shining through the curtain lace
Paints a perfect picture on your perfect face

One sweet angel sleepin’ in my arms
You are the promise I knew God would keep
You are the gift that makes my world complete

And you’ll never know how much I love you
But I’ll keep on tellin’ you my whole life through


Now I believe in miracles and you’re the reason why
So dream on while I sing you, my angels lullaby

May 28, 2007

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!


No big plans here today - probably will go to Home Depot and look around....we like to go and just 'browse' for future home projects.


Otherwise, just wanted to post a new picture of Ethan.


He is doing good. We are trying to keep him from sleeping all day, as he then is up all night =(

Last night he did better....and it's much easier when Daddy is able to take some of the night shift, when he doesn't have to work the next day.


The next hurdle we must tackle is....Ethan does not like to sleep on his back in his bed. He would much rather lie on your tummy or just sleep in your arms. Of course, everyone says "just let him cry it out" - well, mommy can not stand to hear Ethan cry for too long...so, that really doesn't work. Although, I know I will have to suck it up eventually - can't really have him sleep on my chest forever!!


Well, hope everyone has a great long weekend.....

No comments: