Midnight moonlight shining through the curtain lace
Paints a perfect picture on your perfect face

One sweet angel sleepin’ in my arms
You are the promise I knew God would keep
You are the gift that makes my world complete

And you’ll never know how much I love you
But I’ll keep on tellin’ you my whole life through


Now I believe in miracles and you’re the reason why
So dream on while I sing you, my angels lullaby

May 12, 2007

Ethan and Mommy's first day out....ALONE!

Well, yesterday was Ethan and mommy's first day out....ALONE without daddy! I think Ethan handled it waaayyy better than I did. First thing that happened was his little head flopped forward....what did mommy do? Start crying....who's gonna sit in the back and hold his head still? I called my mom and she reassured me everything would be allright.

We made it to my doctor's appointment in one piece and all's well with my incision. Of course, I still must take it easy for another 6 weeks or so - she kept reminding me, even though you can move you still had major abdominal surgery; I am down 13lbs from my pre-pregnancy weight....WOOOHOOO!

Since everything was going smooth so far - we decided to stop and visit some friends at the bank: Jodi, Kristi, Cameron and Kim. Had to show off my beautiful boy! Everyone held him and said how cute he is!!

Then it was off for a real quick visit at Blue Ribbon. Ethan met Jennifer and Stephanie. They were busy so we didn't stay long. Grandpa was there too!

Also, Grandpa and Grandma Youngerman arrived on thursday from Florida. They came over last night to hang out with us - although I was sooo exhausted from our day, I thought I'd lie down and take a quick nap. Well my 'quick' nap turned into a 4 1/2 hour nap. Sorry about that Chuck and Shirley!

Tom went back to work yesterday. I was a tad anxious about handling Ethan on my own. Ethan makes it very easy but it's hard when you don't get to nap along with him. But we'll get it down....sooner or later! It's easier when we don't have to go out.

All in all - Ethan is just heaven! He is just an angel and I am sooo happy he is home and he is mine!

No comments: