Midnight moonlight shining through the curtain lace
Paints a perfect picture on your perfect face

One sweet angel sleepin’ in my arms
You are the promise I knew God would keep
You are the gift that makes my world complete

And you’ll never know how much I love you
But I’ll keep on tellin’ you my whole life through


Now I believe in miracles and you’re the reason why
So dream on while I sing you, my angels lullaby

May 23, 2007

Ethan is 4 weeks old Today!!

WOW! It's been awhile since we posted anything.

Chuck and Shirley - Grandma and Grandpa Youngerman - were in town for about 10 days, so we've been visiting with them. Ethan took his first car 'road trip' last week. We drove out Mountain Loop Highway and took in the scenery. We found a little picnic area with a walkway to walk down to the river. Ethan was a very good boy as we strolled him down to the river in his new stroller!
This past Sunday, we met up with the Bath Family at Buca di Beppos for a nice Italian dinner. Again, our little Ethan was a very good boy - he actually slept through most of it....until it was time for mommy to eat, of course! I fed him - then grandma took over. After a few glasses of wine - Ethan was passed around for everyone to hold - he didn't open his eyes once!!

We are now trying to figure out a 'schedule' or at least some sort of routine. We haven't quite figured out what that is yet.

Well, my sweet Ethan is waking up from a short nap....We will post again soon!

No comments: