Midnight moonlight shining through the curtain lace
Paints a perfect picture on your perfect face

One sweet angel sleepin’ in my arms
You are the promise I knew God would keep
You are the gift that makes my world complete

And you’ll never know how much I love you
But I’ll keep on tellin’ you my whole life through


Now I believe in miracles and you’re the reason why
So dream on while I sing you, my angels lullaby

April 21, 2007

A very disappointing Friday...

Well, the induction did not work. The medicine the doctor gave me did absolutely nothing to get things started in the right direction. We spent 9 hours in the hospital and NOTHING!

Needless to say how dissappointed I am. All those emotions running through me and to be told that I was being sent home was just heartbreaking. I was not expecting to come home right away, let alone without a baby in my arms.

Ethan is doing just fine...my blood pressure was fine, but it usually is when I am just lieing on my side. So, the doctor did not see any medical reason to pursue a c-section. I have some follow up appointments next week and if Ethan still decides he does not want to come out by next weekend, I *think* the doctor will then proceed with a c-section, because I will be one week overdue by then.

I hope things will work out better this next week.

No comments: