Midnight moonlight shining through the curtain lace
Paints a perfect picture on your perfect face

One sweet angel sleepin’ in my arms
You are the promise I knew God would keep
You are the gift that makes my world complete

And you’ll never know how much I love you
But I’ll keep on tellin’ you my whole life through


Now I believe in miracles and you’re the reason why
So dream on while I sing you, my angels lullaby

April 19, 2007

Tomorrow is the day!

If everything goes according to plan - our little boy should be arriving tomorrow. Anxious, nervous, scared, excited....all words to describe my emotions these days.

Our bags are packed, phone lists are made, car seat and diaper bag already in the car. We are ready!

We will try and post information when we can - we may not be able to post anything until we arrive home. Hopefully we'll have a picture we can share with you as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

May I be the First to Welcome Baby Ethan Thomas into the world. Lots of Love Tracey....Your Father