Midnight moonlight shining through the curtain lace
Paints a perfect picture on your perfect face

One sweet angel sleepin’ in my arms
You are the promise I knew God would keep
You are the gift that makes my world complete

And you’ll never know how much I love you
But I’ll keep on tellin’ you my whole life through


Now I believe in miracles and you’re the reason why
So dream on while I sing you, my angels lullaby

April 30, 2007

Day 5


It's day 5 in the hospital, Tracey and I spent the night at Swedish in what they call a "parent room", which is like a hotel room for parents with children in intensive care. Ethan did just fine over the weekend and today is the day for a second round of tests to see how things have progressed. Ethan had a steady stream of visitors all weekend, grandma & grandpa, Dan and Martha, Laura, and Tom & Gloria.

No comments: