Midnight moonlight shining through the curtain lace
Paints a perfect picture on your perfect face

One sweet angel sleepin’ in my arms
You are the promise I knew God would keep
You are the gift that makes my world complete

And you’ll never know how much I love you
But I’ll keep on tellin’ you my whole life through


Now I believe in miracles and you’re the reason why
So dream on while I sing you, my angels lullaby

July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July!

Well, it certainly has been a long time since we've posted anything! Lots of things going on here at the Youngerman's!

Mommy wasn't feeling very well a few weeks ago and she tuffed it out for about 5 days. When she couldn't take the pain anymore she went to the doctor and they told her that her gall bladder needed to come out!

SHOCKER! To say the least! Mommy was in the hospital for 4 days and daddy called Grandma Youngerman to come and help out. Not knowing what type of surgery mommy was going to have....Laprascopic with a one week healing time or through the abdomen with a four week healing time. Mommy ended up having the laprascopic surgery and was back to normal and feeling good about 8-10 days later!

Daddy is almost done with his 'in classroom' training at work! The rest of the year is on the job training which he is very excited about....getting out of the classroom and gettin' to work!

We just got back from our first 4th of July parade here in Pottstown. And boy was it wet! All three of us were soaked when we got home. Even Ethan! He was so tired though, it didn't bother him in the least!

Well, we hope everyone has a safe and wonderful 4th of July!
Happy Birthday America!

(pictures coming soon!)

No comments: