Midnight moonlight shining through the curtain lace
Paints a perfect picture on your perfect face

One sweet angel sleepin’ in my arms
You are the promise I knew God would keep
You are the gift that makes my world complete

And you’ll never know how much I love you
But I’ll keep on tellin’ you my whole life through


Now I believe in miracles and you’re the reason why
So dream on while I sing you, my angels lullaby

April 25, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ETHAN!


Well, today is Ethan's first birthday!

We had a BBQ party with some of Tom's friends from work and Grandma Jane! She flew in special for Ethan's birthday! We had hamburgers, hot dogs, cake and ice cream! Oh, we had a good time!

Ethan had a SUPER good time! He absolutely loved all his balloons and he really enjoyed all the attention! He opened some really neat cars and trucks that he absolutely loves to !VROOM! around the room!

He did very well when it came time to dig into the cake!
We will add more pictures and video very soon! Wish you could have been here to celebrate with us!

No comments: